- COMPETE/EPSA Fall Forum, Empowering Consumers Through Competitive Merkets: The Choice is Yours - November 5, 2007
- Jeff Bladen, PJM Interconnection, Inc.: Demand Side Response Long Term Trends: Are We There Yet?
- Dr. Peter Cramton, University of Maryland: Colombia’s Forward Energy Market
- Dr. David DeRamus, Bates White LLC: Ensuring Consistent Environmental and Competition Policies in Electricity Markets
- Eugene Meehan, NERA Economic Consulting: Restructuring at a Crossroads
- Dr. Nancy Rose, MIT and NBER: Do Markets Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on the Efficiency of Electricity Generation
- Dr. Susan Tierney, Analysis Group: Decoding Developments in Today’s Electric Industry – “Ten Points in the Prism”
- COMPETE/EPSA Spring Forum, Driving Innovation for a Cleaner Future: The Power of Competitive Market - June 14, 2007