Benefits of EPSA Membership
Public Policy Development
- Help shape the dynamic electric restructuring process that will dramatically impact the industry's ability to compete successfully.
- Meet key Washington insiders at EPSA meetings and hear them talk about their policy objectives; educate them about your company's unique concerns.
- Participate in EPSA committees grappling with some of the most challenging issues facing competitive power suppliers. Priorities for EPSA committees run the gamut from federal and state legislative and regulatory proceedings to international development.
- Receive regular updates on developments of interest in a concise, usable format along with alerts on fast-breaking action items.
- Attend regular membership meetings where the latest issues are discussed by experts in a setting that fosters frank and open discussion.
- Receive timely assistance with market research, especially in gathering industry statistics or government data.
- Obtain EPSA advocacy materials that can be used in your own federal or state efforts.
- Network with power plant developers, marketers and industry suppliers in a collegial environment, during regular EPSA meetings open only to members.
- Identify affiliated professionals who can provide vital services, with confidence that they have an in-depth working knowledge of the competitive power supply industry.